Sarah brings together her accounting and legal background to help solve client problems. Sarah couples her broad, general commercial legal background with our client’s international and business problems to arrive at elegant solutions that work for their business.
Sarah came to BILTgroup with a broad international background. As the daughter of a Marine, she developed an appreciation for the dynamics of our global community at a young age. During her studies at Meredith College and Campbell Law School, Sarah took advantage of a multitude of international opportunities such as: studying abroad in Costa Rica, competing in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (competed in Vienna in 2018 and Hong Kong in 2019), and an adoption law service trip to Panama. While attending law school, Sarah also earned her LL.M from Nottingham Trent University (UK) where she focused her studies on the implication efforts and effects of the UN Convention Against Corruption. Prior to joining BILTgroup, Sarah practiced civil litigation. She is now taking that in-the-courtroom experience to our consulting practice.
- LL.M., Legal Practice, Nottingham Trent University (UK)
- J.D., Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University
- B.S., Accounting and Spanish, Meredith College
- North Carolina, Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Women in the Profession Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association, International Practice, Tax, and Litigation Sections