- Structuring for international tax: We adapt international structures to fit the company’s business and operational footprint. This is essential to making the structure efficient and sustainable.
- Mergers & acquisitions: We have extensive experience in tax and legal deal structuring with a focus on integration of operations, personnel and value chains.
- Supply chain management: We help clients negotiate and structure global supply chains with a focus on allocating risks, retaining transparency, reducing risk of product liability, working capital management and facilitating smooth cash-flow.
- Mobile workforce: We have an extensive network in over 120 countries of legal, accounting and payroll specialists.
- Treasury structuring for international business: To minimize cash flow disconnections, we try to prevent withholding tax in the structure. We also focus on management of exchange controls in China and India.
- Financing: We can help companies with bank and private equity funding. We have an extensive international network.
- Controversy: When things go sideways, we help clients with tax audits and controversy.
- Commercial and contract problem resolution and litigation
We provide pragmatic solutions to help navigate the legal and cultural impediments that can arise in international commerce.
We understand the business and legal nuances of international taxation, allowing us to design, implement and defend tax planning structures.
We work on independent projects or as outside general counsel to provide pragmatic solutions needed in multinational businesses.